Sidor

tisdag 29 oktober 2013

Oh so late!

It's more than a week and a half since I joined Wendy and all the other lovely ladies in FNSI. More than late to report, I know!
Do you remember the secret sewing I was doing on the night for FNWF a fortnight or even three weeks ago. Actually I was working hard all week and had 19 finishes late at night for the FNSI.
8 larger and 11 smaller pouches to be sold, I sat up very late because I had to finish them before going away early saturday morning to the annual Knit Retreat in Habo held by Anna and Carin.
 I had a wonderful weekend just knitting, chatting and looking at what everyone else was doing, and there was yarn to be purchased, hrmf, well not that much so I haven't taken any photos of it. I actually sold a few pouches, and one dissapeared somewhere (I guess someone needed it badly). The rest of them goes into the birthday stash.
Now it's a whole year till next time!

5 kommentarer:

Myggan sa...

Dina väskor är så fina, och den finaste fick jag. =)
Så surt att en försvann. Har en känsla av att något gjorde detsamma för mig. Jag kan i alla fall inte minnas att jag sålde en lite udda sak....
/Anna

Helen sa...

Wow very productive, all those bags looks great.

frisky frog sa...

Nä, syster Yster fick inte den finaste. Det fick nämligen jag. =)
Hmm jag som brukar säga att garnnördar är ärliga. Faktum är att jag också blev av med några saker som jag aldrig sålde. Inventerade nämligen innan jag åkte hemifrån... =/
/kraaam

Ullfull sa...

Nämen, oj vad tråkigt! Trodde också garnfolk var ärliga!
Annars hade vi en fantastiskt fin helg!!/Kram Anita

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting sa...

19 finishes how fantastic are you...I love them.