Sidor

måndag 11 februari 2013

The North Pole - February

Their house is finished.
 Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and as you can see there is a lot going on in there as all the windows are lit! The only thing left is to put their names over the door.
And of course they will need a door knob.
It looks like the trees have been growing in a very strong wind.

I`ve also done most of the Reindeer and trees. I`m not sure what to do about the antlers but perhaps I`ll go with Fiona`s idea.
I don`t know what it looks like but not a reindeer anyway!
Perhaps the antlers and an eye will do it.

I`ve also started a new knitting, a Tea leaves cardigan.
It`s a rather fast knitting using 4 mm needles and a lovely yarn with
wool and cashmere in it.
It`s a top down cardy. I like that because you can try it on along the way!





3 kommentarer:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting sa...

Mr & Mrs Clause will be pleased with that finish. Looking good Carin and your knitting is beautiful too.

Fiona sa...

I love Santa's house... and thanks for reminding me about the door knob!!
Great to be on time with the blocks...
Hugz

Marle sa...

Santa's house is so beautiful!
I'm going to sew the North Polse Quilt this year.
Greetings from Germany
Marle