Sidor

måndag 27 augusti 2012

I'm so spoiled!

In the F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap hosted by Sew Prim Khris I was paired with Robin from the US. And boy if I was spoiled!
F - Fat quarters
R - Ric Racs-lots of them
I - Ideas-Sticky notes to keep track of all the ideas
E - Enjoyment- a mug filled with chocolate
N - Needlecase- to keep sewing needles, crochet hooks or anything else
D - Dish towels-in aqua and green
S - Schnibble

I was really overwhelmed to receive so much and I love it all! Here's a close up of the Schnibble.

Thank you so very much Robin!!

This is what I sent to Robin.
F - Fabrics
R - Reds-fabrics, ric racs and buttons
I - Incredible tasty-a candy bar
E - Economy-a Dog Coin Purse
N - Needle case
D -Dish cloth
S - a Shawl- Annis, could be seen here
Robin said she liked red and blue so that's what I was after!





Inga kommentarer: