Sidor

måndag 16 juli 2012

QBSA - June and July

When I was ready to send the June block to Noelene I read the mail that said what she wanted, one more time. And noticed that I had started with the wrong colour, so back to the machine and start over. Therefore I sent her two blocks. I hope that she's pleased with them even if they don't look the same!

And when I opened the envelope from her it turned out she had sent me two blocks also because the first one (storm at sea) had turned out a bit small. Thank you Noelene I do love them both!














For June Elizabeth wanted any star block, so I made her a Pat's star (Quilter's cache). And it turned out as it should. I hope you like it, Elizabeth!

From Elizabeth I got a really nice Storm at sea block, thank you so very much!



Inga kommentarer: